Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bad night but KFC made it all good

"My favourite part of the day, is when she dance in the mirror ..."
- Bruno Mars feat Lloyd , Dance In the Mirror


I swear this song makes me feel so sexy and Jellykins I know you'll like this one!
Only for you baby :D:D

If youre following me on twitter,
I tweeted that I was on my cool adventure to KL using the LRT and Monorail =D
Its super cool!
Its been so long since Ive done that and I just thought hey what the heck.
Heee..

Arrived to the event only to know that we might not perform because apparently all system must shut down at 10pm.
So I prepared myself already, thought it was okay, nevermind, just enjoy the night with my friends that were performing.
An Honest Mistake, Rosevelt, Fragments and Frictions, Handle With Care, Dichi Michi, Eve, One Buck Short, Beat The System, Car Crash Hearts were among the bands that were rocking out that night.

So heres the deal,
During the third last bands performance, I got pumped up and ready to rock it out.
It was already 11++ that I thought the organizers pushed it so that all of us could perform.
But sadly nope.
Azure For Janne and OUATTWASNB didnt get to make it.

Honestly, we were pretty bummed out and our friends from other bands were not happy as well.
Like what the hell right? =.=

Anyway,
As soon as I got the news, I left with Hani.
Poor girl was hungry, she waited for us and end up with me breaking the bad news to her.

Got lost forabit in KL and had cravings for KFC.
Drove over to Jalan Gasing and got our meal.
Heres the best part!

The queue was so fucked up we got into the car, went to the drive thru and got our food in 5 minutes.
=D
Parked the car and came down with our food in plastic bags, sat down and ate.
One of our best, 'smart' moments together right there =D

Anyway,
What a waste of time. Really.
So disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment