Photoshop Compositing was a bore. A complete bore.
Horses coming out from Britney's blonde head was what we had to do.
WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE WANT TO DO THAT?
Stuff nerds come up with being stuck infront of the computer and they decided to share with the whole world.
Bagh.
If I could, I would take her head and composite that with the horses big face.
LOL.
I swear, to all you guys, being a female is a tough job.
You guys better appreciate your mum and sisters.
PERIOD CRAMPS ARE A BITCH.
complete bitch.
Screw that, the more i talk about it the more i go kookoo.
I had my hair treated today and Im so happy!
My hair got super damaged after some stuff that happened and Im pretty glad its slowly going back to how it use to be.
Soft and manageable ^.^
The boyfriend would love that, wont you.
Heee.
![]() |
| excuse the retarded pose. |
Currently at MJ Cafe catching up with the girls.
Personally Id rather sit, smoke and blog while my ears are tuned in.
If i dont have anything to do with it, I wont barge in. :)
Dont worry girls, Ill keep everything to myself and your words in my ears are like a safe with an unknown passcode.
:p
Till then.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment