Monday, October 11, 2010

Fabulous 18

Hey there people!
So the night went down with Ariff Roseleys birthday celebration at Artista Tropicana Mall.



The night was packed what more with Talent Experiment Finale going on.

KAYA won and a girl named Beverly won the lucky draw winning a 32" HD Plasma TV =D
Congratulations ya'll!!

Anyway,
The night started with wine, Lix, myself and Ariff cheered to the good life.
When the clock struck 12 our dear Ariff was finally legal. FINALLY.
But with his experience and attitude I doubt you'll guess he's just a youngen :p

After 12, there was only me left so I enjoyed myself with the music and the company of my dear musician pals. :)
'Twas a good night that ended on a not so high note because there was NO BURGER STALLS OPEN on SUNDAY.
BAGH.
I was so angry >:/

Screw that,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY FABUU!!
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment