Monday, October 4, 2010

superbly unexpected

+ edited 


sigh here (template, header, etc) is what i came up with very briefly for the start of this blog (none of it permanent yet). plenty will be uploaded, don't worry. im super excited writing again :D


+ edited


hello blogger world!
i am back again!! :)

- currently @ Frontera JayaOne 

Im here with my lovely companions, Kyle, Pri and Shayne.

So let me update you guys about moi.

Well, today (4/10/2010),
Its official that Daryl Baptist and I have been a year together. I am so happy that we've been through.so much and its been this long. It doesnt feel like it at all! 
I know this could be too much info but incase youre wondering, Daryl asked me out on the beach in Langkawi.
Under the moon and the stars, Angels and Airwaves playing on the ipod, just perfect.
It was so romantic <3
The best thing that has ever happened to me!

Anyway,
Ive been performing alot lately and its tiring :(
Recent gig I had was at RAWR in Lailas organized by Darren Teh from An Honest Mistake.
We were the last to perform, the wait was a little draggy but overall the event was a good one :)

What else?
Oh, well, today was an unexpected one.
Do you get me when i say, you've been waiting for this day for so long and it just turns around and bites you in the ass?
I know I made this happen and I need to sort myself out first before I could fix anything else.
Now I know that I dont need anyone else but myself, I need to be fighter, I need to be independent!
Hell yeah.

- currently @ McDonalds Uptown with Lix and Tanee.

By the way,
Joshua told the most lamest joke =.=
"To make hard meat soft, you use green mangoes. What do you use to make soft meat hard?"
"... Ladies fingers"

Please. No. Lol.

Hmm.
I need to do something new, something productive, what should I do?
Let me think about it and Ill update soon!

(theres plenty more to be done with this blog. so bear the empty sidebars and lame title. ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment