Here's another picture from Ariffs birthday at 21 :)
Boring ol Sunday.
Plans didnt quite go how they should and left me bored as hell.
Left to rescue Ariff at Damansara Prima and that rescue attempt had me to send him back to the hell hole he didnt want to be in.
Poor boy.
Anyway, this post is gonna be short one.
It was super weird that last night when I almost fell asleep I suddenly felt a gush of hot air pass through my right side.
The air-conditioning and fan were both switched on plus the windows were closed.
I was scared shitless.
I immediately called Superman. No, not Clark Kent.
That Superman passed wayy long ago.
I called upon, MY Superman, Daryl Baptist :)
He stayed with me till I slept off, such a wonderful man he is. ^.^
But honestly it felt eerie and weird.
I felt like someone hugging me that made my right side very warm.
FYI i sleep on my left so this doesnt explain logically as the fan was blowing infront of me.
As i was touching my neck I felt like someone was holding me..
I swear it was the weirdest feeling ever.
Then I curled up to sleep on my right, took the left side of the pillow leaving some space on the right.
AND.
It was so warm at this particular part on the pillow.
I got up and felt the pillow everywhere else, it was mildly cool because the room was super cold.
It wasnt my body heat because I didnt lay on that side, even the part where my head was resting wasnt as warm as the one i felt with my hand.
Crazy scary man.
The whole night i felt like someone spooning me.
This whole emo thing is getting to me.
Now a ghost is trying to comfort me??
Wait..
Aww..
Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment