ola peapola!
Had a great meal at TGI Fridays for Ariff's birthday dinner.
Unfortunately he wasnt eating and i was happily stuffing myself with Mac and Cheese while he was drowning in his white wine.
I asked if he wanted them to sing for him and get a cake on the house but knowing Mr. Fabuu here, he wont settle for such things.
HAHA.
After that went to Artista Bar for my friend Ray Cheong's Event.
Overall all of them put on a great show and Andrew The Magician was a crowd stealer. :p
Greg Ramanado performed solo belting out soulful tunes plus my favourite of his, Gypsy Girl.
=D
The Bananas were there aswell and that was my first time hearing them properly without all the hustle and bustle of the busy crowd.
Theyre so good!
After that went for an impromptu jam session with Ray, Greg, Alex and Chu singing some random song about random things.
Good night, I liked it :)
On another note,
Daryl Baptist, i know youre a strong person and we'll get through this together okay?
I am so inlove with you and the only thing that makes me the happiest is when I see that handsome smile on your face :)
Mwa!

No comments:
Post a Comment